Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week 5: Thing 11: Explore Web 2.0 Award List

I decided to browse through the short list of the Award winners and quickly went to the link "Books." I loved both Lulu and biblio.com. Both are very different.

I loved Lulu because you are able to create your own photobook, calendar, etc. My little sister published a photo book for my parents this Christmas and they absolutely loved it so much that they were in tears. It was a beautiful gift! I dont think that I would use the "sell" on this site but I did find it very useful. It would be awesome to be able to create a calendar for our school.

I loved biblio because it was easy to navigate through the website. There are many ways to search, there are many good suggestions, andI know that I would be able to come to this site to browse for books that I am considering to purchase for the school library.

No comments:

Post a Comment