Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week 6: Thing 13: Learn about Tagging and Del.icio.us

I am very familiar with tagging as I have had the chance to do so before with online pictures.

I also did enjoy looking through the Del.icio.us tutorial and Del.icio.us account. I think that I could create a Del.icio.us account for my school library to use as a reference tool for students to use. Students would be able to easily access information and jump from topic to topic because of the toolbar on the side that provides related topics, top tags, etc. If a teacher is working on a specific topic, I could easily bookmark websites, online articles, etc. that would provide a wealth of information...or should I say, reputable/valid information. Too many times students are lost in their searching without any direction or guidance. This would provide a venue for students to begin their research effectively!

No comments:

Post a Comment