Saturday, January 31, 2009

Week 5: Thing 10: Play around with online image generators

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Like with all the other "toys" I love online image generators because there is so much you can do! From magazines, to license plates, to catchy imaging to capture your own messages...it is amazing! I have already added the sites to my favorites and have added this image to my library page. I would love to have the opportunity to teach my students how to create their own image generators and have them use their creativity to come up with library promotions. This is a great idea to implement during National Library Week, Read Across America, etc. Contests would be ideal! I created this image generator on: http://www.imagechef.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment