Sunday, January 25, 2009

WEEK 3: Thing #7: Technology interests

I love all kinds of technology because you can have so much fun with it! I love podcasting and will be working with students this week on uploading book talks through our library website. What I love is that I can add music to the background and create different moods, depending on the book description.

I also love the use of computers as a form of communication. I remember as a teenager, sending mail to friends out of town, which I must admit, sometimes do miss, but now, it's so easy to log into either my email or group site (i.e. facebook) and not only find out how my family and friends are doing, but see their pictures at the click of a button! This is very useful now that I have a new nephew who lives too far away for me to go visit every weekend. If I miss him growing up, all my sister has to do is upload pictures and poof, there he is!

1 comment:

  1. I'm beginging to use my phone for many tech things. I watch TV shows and check all my email accounts on my phone. I'm always connected.

    ReplyDelete