Sunday, March 1, 2009

Week 9: Thing 22: EBOOKS AND AUDIO EBOOKS

I do have some experience with ebooks and audio ebooks, as our school library has subscribed to some of them. I do enjoy them, especially if it is a book where I will be teaching from. This year, I have ordered ebooks for our language arts teachers--these books are short and very colorful.

I still cannot fully get used to reading abook online for pleasure. Even throughout my coursework, I had to print out all of my articles so that I could highlight, and make notes. I couldn't get used to scrolling down or moving my task bar sideways. I know that technology is gearing toward ebooks, but I feel that there is nothing like "cuddling with a good book" at night or any time!

I do love the idea that a book is available at a click of a button, as it is done through the World ebook Fair, which was amazing!!! I still do prefer going to visit my local library and checking out a good book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment